Search This Blog

23/07/2009

And so it begins...

Thus I enter the world of book-blogging...

I'm no stranger to blogging, but so far I have only written about the antics of my little girl, meant only for family and close friends to read. This is my first foray into writing for a wider (and more invisible) audience. I do hope someone comes to visit and read my musings, or my blog will remain the cyber equivalent of standing on a lonely road and shouting into the night.

Between looking after The Cheeky One and running my own architectural practice, I get very little spare time. But every minute I do get is spent on reading and baking - there's nothing better than a good book with a slice of yummy cake. Unless, of course, it's a cup of strong tea.

Wish me luck! And do join me in my journey into the blogosphere.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you enjoy your time here, make many new friends and find lots of great books to read.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the blog. I popped over here from Simon at stuck-in-a-book

Anonymous said...

I spend most of my spare time to bake and read as well. Good luck with the new blog!